Fertility Support & Well-Being Retreats
Sometimes we need to carve out some time to care for ourselves
At YMM, we are dedicated to supporting those on a mission to start, or expand, their family. Our retreats are hosted by a Psychologist from Your Mind Matters with a special interest in working with those currently undergoing fertility treatment or have struggled to have a successful pregnancy.
WOMEN’S WEEKEND RETREAT:
Retreats are held in two locations across Victoria and run from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, and are facilitated/hosted by a Psychologist at YMM.
- Private accommodation for two nights
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Workshops on mindfulness, self-compassion, yoga, acceptance and commitment therapy, emotion focused therapy, and other therapeutic techniques.
As this is a self-care retreat, we encourage all participants to attend and participate as much as feels comfortable for them personally.
Please note that retreats are limited to 10 guests.
The Langham Hotel, Melbourne CBD ($4400)
Lindenderry, Red Hill VIC ($3850)
1-DAY MINI RETREAT:
We understand that you are busy! And although you’d love a weekend to focus on yourself, this isn’t feasible for many. For this reason, we have created a 1-day mini retreat, which runs on a weekend.
- Group support
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Processing grief and other difficult emotions
- Defusing from unhelpful thoughts
- Self-compassion exercises
- Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea
Location: The Mind Room, Collingwood: $430 (Early bird, paid in full 4 weeks in advance), $500 standard.
Please note that our 1-day retreats are limited to 20 guests.
To register your interest for either of our retreats, please complete the registration form below, and we will be in contact with you.
We are also in the process of creating a retreat for couples! We are hoping to start these retreats in 2020.