Join Our Team
We are always open to expressions of interest from passionate, like-minded Psychologists!
APRIL 2018 - WE ARE RECRUITING!!!!
Your Mind Matters is currently actively recruiting for Psychologists to join our team, working primarily with adults as we are still growing and we'd like to help clients sooner (our wait time is getting a little long).
Majority of our adult clients want to attend afternoon/evening appointments, so we are looking for dedicated and experienced psychologists who are happy to work from 2:30pm-9pm weekdays, or perhaps a Saturday morning.
Here at Your Mind Matters, we offer regular peer supervision, full administration support, access to many resources, a wonderful, collaborative and uplifting team, and large, newly furnished consulting rooms to work out of.
We trust that as a fully qualified Psychologist, you have all the necessary credentials and training. That being said, we like to hire based on your areas of interest, our client's needs, and whether you would be a good fit for our practice. Our team is important to us; we want everyone here to enjoy coming to work, and for you to fit right in.
Things we value:
- We like to share ideas and resources.
- We like to invest time in our fellow team members - we spend much of our week at work, so having a good relationship with colleagues is extremely important.
- We are diligent with time management- it's important that clients are seen on time, reports are completed on time, and you finish on time.
- The ability to take responsibility and ownership of your work with clients.
- Continued learning, personal and professional development.
- The willingness to give 110%.
….if these things are also important to you, then feel free to send us your resume.
Whether you are an enthusiastic new graduate or a clinician of many years of experience, we want to hear from you.
Get in Touch
Please email our Director, Laura Forlani, your resume/CV along with a cover letter detailing the following:
- Why you are interested in working with us
- Your availability (days and evenings)
- Your primary areas of interest and modes of therapy
Our email address is email@example.com.